What sets us apart? This list is long, but here are a few examples:
1. We focus on long-term relationships with “clients”, instead of transactional sales with “customers”.
2. We generally have a 4-5 meeting initial planning engagement with our clients, not a 1-2 meeting sales pitch.
3. We discuss concepts and areas of your plan where we don’t offer products because it is the right thing to do.
We want to make sure your entire financial picture is as good as it can possibly be. We use an analysis tool, called The Living Balance Sheet®, that helps you see your entire financial picture through a wide-angle lens. We provide life insurance and disability insurance protection through highly rated carriers such as Guardian Life Insurance Company, but we have the ability to offer coverage through multiple carriers to provide the appropriate fit for you. We provide a full range of investment services including wealth management, mutual funds and ETF’s, and annuity and long-term care products.
Our work focuses in three main areas:
1. We help young families protect their future and grow their wealth.
2. We help those approaching retirement to structure their assets to build their retirement income.
3. We help business owners build a comprehensive plan that allows them to grow the value of their business and translate that into personal wealth for them and their families.
With offices in Tampa Bay, St. Petersburg, Sarasota, Orlando and West Palm Beach areas, we always have a location near you. We look forward to seeing how we can help you build financial success!
Disclosures: Aldian Isaacs is a Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS). Securities products and advisory services offered through PAS, member FINRA, SIPC. Financial Representative of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America® (Guardian), New York, NY. PAS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian. Westshore Financial Group Inc is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. 2023-150445 EXP 2/3/2025
Waive all upfront financial planning fees for veterans